Delicious Chocolate Crepes for the Ultimate Chocolate Lover
Write a review
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 3/4 C milk
- 3/4 C water
- 1/4 C cocoa powder
- 2 T sugar
- 3 T butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour approx. 1/3 Cup on a shallow non-stick skillet, over medium heat.
- Swirl pan so batter reaches edges of pan.
- Flip when middle is set.
- Cook on the other side for only a few seconds.
- Garnish with desired toppings.
- Serve immediately.
Hello Whimzy http://www.hellowhimzy.com/